Latest FB Posts
WHAT IS DIVERSITY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION?
Diversity Community Foundation is a nonprofit organization 501 c(3) that provides academic, social and educational services for youth ages 8 through 21 who have a disadvantage due to lack of financial and social acceptability, education, job skill or experience.
Research has proven that youth who participate in programs similar to the Diversity Community Foundation model are:
- 46% less likely to begin using illegal drugs
- 27% less likely to begin using alcohol
- 52% less likely to skip school
- 37% less likely to skip class
- More confident in their school work performance
- Able to get along better with their family
- We will be volunteering at the Raleigh Food Bank from 9am until 12 noon. Volunteers...
- Raleigh, NC (Wake County) just experienced horrific loss of life and significant damage from tornadoes…all...